I changed jobs since I started the blog so I haven't posted as frequently as I hoped, but I'm not going to give it up! I love this blog and writing about purikura. And I still have a lot of ideas to come, though maybe they will come more slowly than I would like!
Anyway to say thank you I'm having a giveaway. One person can win the bundle of goodies pictured above.
Eyelashes and a cotton set from the Bambi-Na purikura machines:
Diamond Lash lower lashes, an Emoda eyelash case, a second eyelash cash, and a Shiseido powder puff
Egg magazine (a very special issue that has a picture of my friend at a foreign gyaru meet-up in it!), a bok for your purikura, and the album from the LoveDigi software:
Dollywink liquid eye-liner, face masks, face blotting papers and Rilakkuma tissues:
Hello Kitty flu mask, sparkly deco stickers, keyrings and beauty leaflets:
- All you have to do is fill in the following form, mandatory questions are marked with an *.
- You can get a bonus second entry if you are a Google Friend Connect Follower.
- You can also get a bonus entry by blogging/tweeting about the giveaway, just add a link in the survey.
- Even if you are a follower and you tweet, you can only get one extra entry but I will appreciate it!
- If your blog/twitter only exists to enter giveaways I won't count your bonus (but you'll get a regular entry still)
- I will send worldwide
- If the winner doesn't respond within three days, I will choose a new winner.
- Closing date is 9am on the 23rd of February (Japan time)